Αποστολέας Θέμα: Vostok Amphibia  (Αναγνώστηκε 190014 φορές)

0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος P.I.T.

• Members+
    • Προφίλ
Απ: Vostok Amphibia
« Απάντηση #150 στις: Μάιος 07, 2020, 13:10:05 μμ »
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Αποσυνδεδεμένος ^Deadly_Sin^

• Members+
  • VIP Member
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #151 στις: Μάιος 08, 2020, 10:35:30 πμ »
Good morning, Luna Dude community!

Yesterday it was excactly one week since I shared the first idea for a space themed Amphibia in two groups on Facebook. The response was pretty enthusiastic..it was quickly coined by Kev Arrow Smith as the Luna Dude (as a super reference to my creative concept based on the classic Vostok Scuba Dude) - Luna Dude was born!

I followed up the next day with a visualisation based on the 170 case with a GMT movement (I have one coming my way!), the response was even stronger, hell - one of you actually made a Drake meme on it! 😎

A lot has happened in a very short time; Meranom has backed the project and will source and produce the watch, Dmitry Buyalov is generously giving his advice and guidance (the man is a legend, and was the lead designer for Vostok for many years), three days after the first sketch I realised that I had to make a reservation list possible and did a fast job in Google Form in between Sunday activities with my kids and Dinner with my family.

The orginal ambition of creating 385 watches in a fairly limited edition was dead in the water after 38 minutes, the system started to generate duplicate serial numbers until it broke down..people in the groups cried for more, I decided to set a new limit of 600...after one more hour that limit was reached, the system started to generate more duplicates 🙈. The result was a digital covid-19 infested list of good people wanting this watch, that until yesterday still had a lot of flaws, that I had little time to work with. (I am heading two pretty big space strategy projects, one of them is about establishment  of a new Nordic innovation Center for space business development in Norway, my day time on weekdays is limited 😬).

Yesterday, I asked my long time friend Lasse Klein, one of the smartest guys I know (we have a long history as colleagues and partners on many design and tech driven projects in the past, I so know what I am talking about!), to do his magic on the digital plague, and now I am fairly confident that we have data integrity for the next mail to you guys.

We, the Luna Dude community, are 536 people that have reserved a total of 680 watches (!).

This is the first proper baseline. Hopefully a majority of you will get the number you wanted, but 107(!) might get something
you did not order (we had 107 duplicates). So when you receive the next mail, please unsubscribe from the list if you have lost interest, think the limited series of 680 is too big, or any other reason. Then we can move forward and make this vacant serials available for a new round of registration. (Only those numbers!) This second round with «the leftovers» will be announced in this group only.

So..it’s Friday and it is 08:25 AM (GMT +1), I wear my 710 Scuba Dude with a teal dial, I need to start on my real work day. But I can promise you a design update this weekend (have been working on the dial and the bezel), and a new mail based on the new baseline data.

Stay safe and be awesome! ✨

P.S Lasse Klein and I are discussing getting our two men band back together, and form a new partnership. He is also skilled in multiple design disciplines as myself, and is a kick ass 3D modeler & renderer, who knows what could happen.🚀

Τι κατεβατά γράφει ο τύπος  :D
Εγώ κρατάω ότι μέσα στο Σαββατοκύριακο περιμένουμε design update, για να δούμε!
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Αποσυνδεδεμένος blah

• Members+
  • VIP Member
  • GMT+10
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #152 στις: Μάιος 08, 2020, 11:06:02 πμ »
Ωραία!
Κάθε φορά που ποστάρεις ξεκοκαλίζω τα emails μου μπας και ήρθε τίποτα και πήγε spam.
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Αποσυνδεδεμένος oikonikos

• Legend
  • Στο αυριο!
    • Προφίλ
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Instagram

ουδέν κακόν αμιγές καλού

• Legend
  • Στο αυριο!
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #154 στις: Μάιος 08, 2020, 14:22:52 μμ »
(Κάντε κλικ εδώ να εμφανιστεί η φωτογραφία.)

:'(
[/quote
Οοοοοο λευκό ωραίο...
Γιώργο και Παναγιώτη ποια είναι?
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Instagram

ουδέν κακόν αμιγές καλού

Αποσυνδεδεμένος P.I.T.

• Members+
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #155 στις: Μάιος 08, 2020, 16:46:10 μμ »
Πήγαινε στο Vostok world στον Σουηδό
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Legend
  • Στο αυριο!
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #156 στις: Μάιος 08, 2020, 16:49:13 μμ »
Πήγαινε στο Vostok world στον Σουηδό
Thank you sir
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Instagram

ουδέν κακόν αμιγές καλού

Αποσυνδεδεμένος MariosThess

• Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #157 στις: Μάιος 08, 2020, 17:23:55 μμ »
Και αυτή η σειρά έχει πολύ ωραία ρολόγια, komandirskie K-03

friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Legend
  • Στο αυριο!
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #158 στις: Μάιος 08, 2020, 17:27:24 μμ »
Μάριε είναι πολύ ωραιο και αυτό..
Τελικά υπάρχουν πολλές επιλογές
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Instagram

ουδέν κακόν αμιγές καλού

arvac

• Επισκέπτης
« Απάντηση #159 στις: Μάιος 09, 2020, 13:23:35 μμ »
Good morning, Luna Dude community!

Yesterday it was excactly one week since I shared the first idea for a space themed Amphibia in two groups on Facebook. The response was pretty enthusiastic..it was quickly coined by Kev Arrow Smith as the Luna Dude (as a super reference to my creative concept based on the classic Vostok Scuba Dude) - Luna Dude was born!

I followed up the next day with a visualisation based on the 170 case with a GMT movement (I have one coming my way!), the response was even stronger, hell - one of you actually made a Drake meme on it! 😎

A lot has happened in a very short time; Meranom has backed the project and will source and produce the watch, Dmitry Buyalov is generously giving his advice and guidance (the man is a legend, and was the lead designer for Vostok for many years), three days after the first sketch I realised that I had to make a reservation list possible and did a fast job in Google Form in between Sunday activities with my kids and Dinner with my family.

The orginal ambition of creating 385 watches in a fairly limited edition was dead in the water after 38 minutes, the system started to generate duplicate serial numbers until it broke down..people in the groups cried for more, I decided to set a new limit of 600...after one more hour that limit was reached, the system started to generate more duplicates 🙈. The result was a digital covid-19 infested list of good people wanting this watch, that until yesterday still had a lot of flaws, that I had little time to work with. (I am heading two pretty big space strategy projects, one of them is about establishment  of a new Nordic innovation Center for space business development in Norway, my day time on weekdays is limited 😬).

Yesterday, I asked my long time friend Lasse Klein, one of the smartest guys I know (we have a long history as colleagues and partners on many design and tech driven projects in the past, I so know what I am talking about!), to do his magic on the digital plague, and now I am fairly confident that we have data integrity for the next mail to you guys.

We, the Luna Dude community, are 536 people that have reserved a total of 680 watches (!).

This is the first proper baseline. Hopefully a majority of you will get the number you wanted, but 107(!) might get something
you did not order (we had 107 duplicates). So when you receive the next mail, please unsubscribe from the list if you have lost interest, think the limited series of 680 is too big, or any other reason. Then we can move forward and make this vacant serials available for a new round of registration. (Only those numbers!) This second round with «the leftovers» will be announced in this group only.

So..it’s Friday and it is 08:25 AM (GMT +1), I wear my 710 Scuba Dude with a teal dial, I need to start on my real work day. But I can promise you a design update this weekend (have been working on the dial and the bezel), and a new mail based on the new baseline data.

Stay safe and be awesome! ✨

P.S Lasse Klein and I are discussing getting our two men band back together, and form a new partnership. He is also skilled in multiple design disciplines as myself, and is a kick ass 3D modeler & renderer, who knows what could happen.🚀

Τι κατεβατά γράφει ο τύπος  :D
Εγώ κρατάω ότι μέσα στο Σαββατοκύριακο περιμένουμε design update, για να δούμε!

600 κομμάτια limited edition, είναι λίγο κοροϊδία, ρε φίλε. Άσε που θα φτάσει στα $200.
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Members+
  • VIP Member
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #160 στις: Μάιος 09, 2020, 21:49:18 μμ »
Είναι αρκετά για limited αλλά με τόση ανταπόκριση θα ξενερωνε πολύς κόσμος αν μένανε στο αρχικό νούμερο. Η τιμή είναι υψηλή για vostok δεν αντιλέγω.
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Legend
  • Στο αυριο!
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #161 στις: Μάιος 09, 2020, 21:50:08 μμ »
Είναι αρκετά για limited αλλά με τόση ανταπόκριση θα ξενερωνε πολύς κόσμος αν μένανε στο αρχικό νούμερο. Η τιμή είναι υψηλή για vostok δεν αντιλέγω.

Λογικό δεν είναι να είναι αυξημένη η τιμή?
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Instagram

ουδέν κακόν αμιγές καλού

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Wagner669

• Members+
  • Αλέξανδρος 😎
    • Προφίλ
    • Instagram
« Απάντηση #162 στις: Μάιος 09, 2020, 23:17:55 μμ »

Τοσο περιπου βγαινουν τα custom BOCTOK που πουλανε διαφορες σελιδες.
Οποτε τα 200 USD ναι μεν ειναι τσιμπημενο ποσο, αλλα φυσιολογικο
Ασε που το ρολοι ερχεται με τις αλλαγες απευθειας απο το εργοστασιο.

Εαν εβγαινε στη κασα 110, τα εδινα με κλειστα ματια
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Η Cartier βγάζει έργα τέχνης που έχουν ως δεύτερη ιδιότητα την χρονομετρία.
Όλοι οι άλλοι είναι Υ.Ω. που προσπαθούν να γίνουν τέχνη

• Members+
  • VIP Member
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #163 στις: Μάιος 10, 2020, 01:03:26 πμ »
200 λέγανε με τα 300κατι κομμάτια, τώρα είναι τα διπλά και η τιμή έμεινε 200  ::)

Λογικά κάνεις μια μεταμόσχευση στην 110 όλο το πακέτο
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

• Legend
  • Στο αυριο!
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #164 στις: Μάιος 10, 2020, 01:51:41 πμ »
200 λέγανε με τα 300κατι κομμάτια, τώρα είναι τα διπλά και η τιμή έμεινε 200  ::)

Λογικά κάνεις μια μεταμόσχευση στην 110 όλο το πακέτο
Γίνεται?
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Instagram

ουδέν κακόν αμιγές καλού