Αποστολέας Θέμα: Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 15,000 Gauss  (Αναγνώστηκε 1129 φορές)

0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος george_

• Administrator
  • GWF
  • kk
    • Προφίλ
Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 15,000 Gauss
« στις: Οκτώβριος 09, 2013, 00:23:54 πμ »

free image upload

url immagine

upload immagini gratis

One of the most dramatic technological innovations in recent memory is the Omega Co-Axial caliber 8508. It is resistant to magnetic fields greater than 1.5 tesla (15,000 gauss), far exceeding the levels of magnetic resistance achieved by any previous watch movement and solving a problem that has challenged watchmakers for many decades.

The technology developed by a team of ETA, ASULAB, Nivarox FAR and Omega Engineers led to the first prototype of the movement, which has been fitted in an Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra. Unlike other efforts to combat the effects of magnetism, the Omega movement does not rely on a protective container inside the watchcase but on the use of selected non-ferrous materials in the movement itself. Several patents are pending for the new movement. Even after exposure to a magnetic field greater than 15,000 gauss, the movement still performs at a chronometric level as defined by the COSC.

Magnetism had been dealt previously with inner cases designed to limit the effect of magnetism. This approach with inner cases had some limitations including the fact that they couldn't handle the challenge of the increased strength of permanent magnets and that, from an aesthetic standpoint, they block the view of the movement.

Technical Specifications:
The case, in stainless steel, measures 41.5mm. It has an AR-coated sapphire crystal, a sapphire display back, and it is water resistant to 150 meters.

TZ
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Vagelis

• Επισκέπτης
Απ: Omega Seamaster Aqua Terra 15,000 Gauss
« Απάντηση #1 στις: Οκτώβριος 09, 2013, 00:28:03 πμ »
Πανέμορφο και εκπληκτικό!
Βέβαια για να βρεις 15000 Gauss πρέπει να πας στο CERN... ;)

Sent from my iphone 6, wearing my Calvin underwear (sic), covered with a blanket because I don't have money for oil
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Αποσυνδεδεμένος george_

• Administrator
  • GWF
  • kk
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #2 στις: Οκτώβριος 09, 2013, 00:29:57 πμ »
Πανέμορφο και εκπληκτικό!
Βέβαια για να βρεις 15000 Gauss πρέπει να πας στο CERN... ;)

Sent from my iphone 6, wearing my Calvin underwear (sic), covered with a blanket because I don't have money for oil
;D
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Αποσυνδεδεμένος marsta1

• rolex datejust 126200
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #3 στις: Νοέμβριος 01, 2013, 02:09:48 πμ »
ντου μεσα απο καθε μαγνητικη πυλη λοιπον αφοβα!!!γιουριαααα  :D
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Αποσυνδεδεμένος nikolas

• Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #4 στις: Νοέμβριος 01, 2013, 08:05:28 πμ »
Και αυτο το Ομεγα και το αντιστοιχο της rolex (milgauss) εχουν αστειους δεικτες δετερολεπτων.
friendly
funny
wow
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions